cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email with 5Gb or fake

All,

I'd like to know where is the 5Gb of quota for email box ?

I have a new web hosting plan that include 5Gb for storage of email, but in my control panel, I only see 100Mb for distributing with others accounts.

Anybody had the same issue ?

Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Email with 5Gb or fake

Hi @rnegrisoli. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! 

Based on what you're asking, I'd guess you're referring to the free Office 365 (O365) email address that comes with some of our hosting plans. The type of email you're referring to is something else. You should be able to use the instructions in this article to set up your O365 email address. Hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

I think that could be the Exchange if the communication in "features" was better, but it is not, because I imagined that I could use more accounts or distribute the GB storage in the "workspace email" plan. For me, this is bad news and communication, it is not clear. Now I have a plan with 3 years and bad emails, with poor space.

Community Manager
Community Manager

@rnegrisoli. Thanks for your feedback. I'd like to make sure I understand your concern correctly so I can pass it on to the right people. The image below is what is displayed on our website in regard to the free email plan that comes with hosting accounts and other products. Please let us know which part of the explanation you feel is unclear specifically. If you found the information somewhere else on our website, please specify where it was seen (including the URL) so we can make sure the information we pass on is accurate. Thanks! 

email popout.jpg 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

No !
It is not in this table.

See the comparison of the "Plan Details":
https://www.godaddy.com/hosting/windows-hosting

See the line: "Total email storage" with 5GB.

But, it is not clear what's the email platform and if I can distribute with another emails accounts as "workspace email plan".

Thanks.

Community Manager
Community Manager

@rnegrisoli. Thanks for clarifying. I do see how that could be confusing. To be fair, Workspace Email is not mentioned on the page specifically, whereas Office 365 is. This is still great feedback though, and I'll be sure to pass it on to our product leadership.