cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email

I want to have duplicate email address on file, but Godaddy will not allow it. Situation is that we are a tennis club with families of 3 of 4 or more. Most of the children do not have email addresses, We have set up an Adult file and a Junior file. The adult file will have the email address of the parent. However when we add the junior member with the same email address it does not get entered. The reason for the separation is that we send emails to Juniors separately from the Adults, so we want all names to be on file and split into the two groups. In addition we have an executive folder for the executives so their names should be in both the Adult folder and the Executive folder. Is there a way around this problem?

1 REPLY 1
Employee

Hello @GaryTennis and welcome to the Community!

I apologize for the late welcome and response. Were you able to get this issue fixed and do you mind sharing how for other end users who may experience this issue?

If you were not able to get this fixed, a solution that might help is have the main email address (in this case the parent) create an email alias within their own email account. An email alias is an additional email address that redirects emails to a single inbox.

Again I am sorry for the delayed response and hopefully this work around helps you with creating Junior files. I hope you have a great day!