cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Filters for Junk Mail

I am using the new version of the GoDaddy Web based email. It has been saying that "Coming Soon" we can start blocking Domain Names and Address etc like the classic version for months now. When is this coming on line?  I get a fair amount of Spam and want to stop it.

Brian

4 REPLIES 4
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Filters for Junk Mail

Hi @bjboulden - The ability to add and remove domains from blocked and allowed lists should already be available in the updated view of Workspace Email. This is available under the settings button under More Settings on the Spam tab (see below). If you're not seeing that for some reason, feel free to follow up here. Maybe I'm not understanding your issue. 

WSE updated view spam settings.png

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

I see what you talking about and yes it is there. However I am talking about within the email itself.  If I want to block someone from within an email or create a rule. That has said "Coming Soon" for months

Capture.JPG

Jess did you see my follow up message?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for clarifying @bjboulden. I was able to pass this on to our Workspace Email developers. As it turns out, these features are probably not going to be added and the placeholders will likely be removed. Our developers are still working on what is next for Workspace, but these changes are no longer planned at this time. Sorry Man Sad

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.