cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Godaddy and phpmailer

Hey everyone. I'm having some issues with phpmailer on godaddy. The script that I purchased relies heavily on phpmailer in order to work. No matter which settings I try I can't get it to work. I have gone through all the posts on the forums and tried every solution. 

Would someone be willing to post an updated solution to this problem? 

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

this worked for me: go to cpanel > email routing > change email routing to "Remote Mail Exchanger". 

mine was on "Local Mail Exchanger" by default, which seemed to be the cause of the problem. hope this solution works for you

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

did you find a solution?

Hello @pierre87 and @christian_ ,

Welcome to the Community!  My apologies for the late response.  In full disclosure, I'm no coding guru; however, I can guide you in a helpful direction.  Depending on which hosting server you're using, if you go to help.godaddy.com  and just type in " php mailer", several articles popped up that may help your issue.  Please let us know if this solved your issue, and happy coding ! 😉

Sales and Support available 24/7 via phone or chat

this worked for me: go to cpanel > email routing > change email routing to "Remote Mail Exchanger". 

mine was on "Local Mail Exchanger" by default, which seemed to be the cause of the problem. hope this solution works for you

View solution in original post

@christian_ , thank you so much for sharing what worked.  This is often a very simple solution that gets overlooked!  Kudos to you! 🤙

Sales and Support available 24/7 via phone or chat