cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can receive email from one email domain but not send back.

1. One domain name exampleA.comm was operating fine on our VPS servers with Godaddy i.e. clientswho@exampleA.com 
2. We subscribed to Gsuite (Google) and the only email set up and working prior to transferring to Gsuite was clientswho@exampleA.com 

3. Under Gsuite, we set up additional emails marketing@exampleA.com  and enquiries@exampleA.com 

4. On our VPS server we have another domain name exampleB.com  i.e. with email  consultant@exampleB.com (on Outlook 365 Desktop)

5. If I send an email from clientswho@exampleA.com to consultant@exampleB.com email arrives.

6. When I reply from consultant@exampleB.com to clientswho@exampleA.com; clientswho@exampleA.com does NOT receive

We don't get any bounce-back errors. 

7. How can I check where the emails are going to when sending from consultant@exampleB.com (Outlook 365 Desktop) to clientswho@exampleA.com?

I looked from the email headers from my sent email (Outlook 365 desktop), they're empty.

8. On my desktop, consultant@exampleB.com is configured with POP with the incoming server as mail.exampleB.com and for SMTP mail.exampleB.com 

Server ports for incoming POP3 is 995 and for outgoing SMTP is 465
9. We can receive emails sent to clientswho@exampleA.com from any email address worldwide except emails on our VPS i.e. consultant@exampleB.com

10. We have spent hours with Godaddy Support to no avail except they want to sell a managed server subscription for a minimum 1-year contract at USD 3,000. Out of the 5 sessions we had with godaddy support, email and hosting dept. All agents had different theories one even made changes to the DNS files for the domain name exampleB.com as seen below:

TXT@v=spf1 a mx ptr include:secureserver.net -all1 HourEdit
 I don't see the relation and it didn't work
MX@mail.exampleB.com (Priority: 0)1 Hour
11. Prior to switching to Gsuite everything was working fine 

Your support would be appreciated. Thank you