cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

I don't have Email Forwarding on my Additional Products. Help!

Good morning/night,

I'm trying to use Gmail with my new domain, but I can't find the much-talked about "Email Forwarding" and the 100 free emails pack. Might you help me?

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Employee

Hello @FernWoitschach ,

Welcome to the Community!  In regards to setting up forwarding, we do not offer free forwarding anymore, but packets of 5 forwarding addresses can be purchased with our support team. However, if the emails are for business related correspondence,  I strongly encourage you to let us guide you on getting an email account because not only is it more professional, but your email addresses will be more trusted by your recipients and have a higher opening rate than one responding from a gmail account.   😊

Sales and Support available 24/7 via phone or chat

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Employee

Hello @FernWoitschach ,

Welcome to the Community!  In regards to setting up forwarding, we do not offer free forwarding anymore, but packets of 5 forwarding addresses can be purchased with our support team. However, if the emails are for business related correspondence,  I strongly encourage you to let us guide you on getting an email account because not only is it more professional, but your email addresses will be more trusted by your recipients and have a higher opening rate than one responding from a gmail account.   😊

Sales and Support available 24/7 via phone or chat

View solution in original post