cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need help checking my cPanel email

yesterday I wasted my 3 hours time on godaddy chat.  But did not get any resolution. 

I created a email, initially it was not working  - but latter on started to work. 

I simply asked how to check my mails easily - instead helping me the asked me to configure DNS. They also give me a link, which is totally useless. 

This is a very ugly approach of godaddy chat room. They only killing time by asking stupid verification question. But not giving any support. I asked them many time to tell me step by step about DNS configuration.  But ignored and my issue is still there

1 REPLY 1
Super User IV

@suman8960 

Sorry you had that issue with Chat support - we are end users here in the community. This is an issue we can probably help / walk you through.

What is your domain name and to confirm you are hosting your email on a cPanel server?

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community