cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Mail FROM my domain with External Mail

I have a customer Registration page on my website, ASP.Net Authentication with user "Confirm" email. My email is at zoho. I am having issues setting up "smtp.zoho.com" with port 465. A little research suggested this is a GoDaddy SPAM filter problem, so I should instead use "relay-hosting.secureserver.net" with port 25 and my domain MX records handle the "handshake". So far, this is the only way to get the emails to actually execute.

BUT, the emails are delivered with heavy SPAM warnings on the email itself and the "Confirm" link.

Please advise if there is a solution to either 1) use the smtp.zoho.com server addr. or 2) a way to use "secureserver.net" with Ssl enabled, port 465 or ANY other method to send with secure connection to avoid SPAM warnings...on emails the user(s) is CLEARLY requesting through Register form.

Thanks much!

RC

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Employee

Hello @reiddocscost and welcome to the Community!

I apologize for the late welcome and response. Were you able to get this issue fixed and do you mind sharing how for other end users who may experience this issue?

If you were not able to get the issue fixed, do you mind sharing your domain name? I also completed some research to help try to solve the issue and I found your email provider's Zoho's MX record configuration(link to instructions). I would double check your domain's MX records to ensure that they are setup correctly for Zoho.

Again I do apologize for the delayed response and I hope you have a wonderful day!

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Employee

Hello @reiddocscost and welcome to the Community!

I apologize for the late welcome and response. Were you able to get this issue fixed and do you mind sharing how for other end users who may experience this issue?

If you were not able to get the issue fixed, do you mind sharing your domain name? I also completed some research to help try to solve the issue and I found your email provider's Zoho's MX record configuration(link to instructions). I would double check your domain's MX records to ensure that they are setup correctly for Zoho.

Again I do apologize for the delayed response and I hope you have a wonderful day!

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!

View solution in original post