cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Microsoft 365 - Microsoft Teams "Sorry, we can't sign you in"

I have a Business Premium Microsoft 365 account through GoDaddy.  I cannot login or access Microsoft Teams or Business Skype.  I keep getting the same error message that cannot log me in. 

I spent some time trying to solve this in March, even an hour remotely with a 3rd party tech guy, and we could not solve it.  One issue seems to be that I get routed to GoDaddy's admin center for Microsoft instead of the Microsoft Admin landing page so I cannot implement the Microsoft solution to the issue.  

It's so frustrating - I am a small business owner and not particularly computer savvy, but even a guy who gets paid to solve computer issues couldn't figure it out after an hour on the phone with me.  I think it's an incompatibility regarding GoDaddy's hosting (or whatever it's called) of Microsoft 365.  Any solutions would be much appreciated.  Thank you!Advanced Admin Center 7.21.2020.pngMicorsoft error message re Teams 7.21.2020.pngMicrosoft 360 admin page 7.21.2020.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Argh!  But I still can't get to the Org-wide setting (to allow guests) because I keep getting the same error from the GoDaddy landing page. Which makes Teams useless since I am a team of one.  I think this is a GoDaddy issue and that I should have purchased my license to Microsoft 365 directly from Microsoft.  Live and learn the hard way, I guess.Advanced Admin Center 7.21.2020.pngMicorsoft error message re Teams 7.21.2020.png

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

I spoke too soon.  I was able to get to Teams by going to Advanced Admin Center on GoDaddy and choosing anything other than Teams.  At least now I've got it downloaded.  We'll see if I can get to the point of being able to invite Guests. Advanced Admin Center 7.21.2020.pngMicrosoft Exchange admin landing page.pngMicrosoft 365 Apps.png

Argh!  But I still can't get to the Org-wide setting (to allow guests) because I keep getting the same error from the GoDaddy landing page. Which makes Teams useless since I am a team of one.  I think this is a GoDaddy issue and that I should have purchased my license to Microsoft 365 directly from Microsoft.  Live and learn the hard way, I guess.Advanced Admin Center 7.21.2020.pngMicorsoft error message re Teams 7.21.2020.png

View solution in original post