cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

Microsoft Authenticator is not recognizing my GoDaddy email

I have been out of my work email for 4 days, I created an incident ID but not success yet!

Every time I try to login to my email it ask me to authenticate my email through my mobile device " Microsoft authenticator", however when I try to login through authenticator; Microsoft is not recognizing my email. Any suggestions?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Employee

Hello @MB17 and thank you for being a part of the Community!

I apologize for the delayed response. Were you able to get this resolved and do you mind sharing how?

If you were not able to get this resolved, I was able to locate a help guide from Microsoft's Support Site that goes into detailed explanation about how to use Microsoft's two-step verification and how it functions differently depending on where you are signing into your account at.

Again I apologize for the late response and hope you found this helpful while troubleshooting your issue.

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Employee

Hello @MB17 and thank you for being a part of the Community!

I apologize for the delayed response. Were you able to get this resolved and do you mind sharing how?

If you were not able to get this resolved, I was able to locate a help guide from Microsoft's Support Site that goes into detailed explanation about how to use Microsoft's two-step verification and how it functions differently depending on where you are signing into your account at.

Again I apologize for the late response and hope you found this helpful while troubleshooting your issue.

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!

View solution in original post