cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not very happy with Office 365 email and need help

Had I realized I was going to be locked into Office 365 email for my domain name with GoDaddy, I may not have ever moved my domain name to GoDaddy from Namecheap.

That being said, I'm trying to use my Gmail account to 'send as' an alias. I keep getting this error message when trying to connect. I have tried every configuration imaginable and keep getting this error below:

Your other email provider is responding too slowly. Please try again later, or contact the administrator of your other domain for further information.

FYI, I've created numerous Gmail 'send as' alias' in the past using Cpanel hosting email, so this isn't a new concept for me. How does this get resolved with Office 365?

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Not very happy with Office 365 email and need help

Hi @artistryanalysi. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! 

Sorry to hear you're having problems. I was able to do this with a test account without any difficulty using the information found by following the steps in this article. Make sure you use the full email address as your username and choose TLS as the encryption. If you're still having trouble, it's hard to say for sure what might be causing the difficulty. You may want to connect with our support team so they can take a look at the account. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.