cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New

Sign in after hitting send button

This have happened bunch of times already. I'm typing a reply to email and after hitting send button the window refresh and ask me for login credentials. Everything I typed disappear and I have to do all over again. No I have not walked away from my PC so it wasn't the time-out case. 

Anyone experienced same problem?

8 REPLIES 8

Re: Sign in after hitting send button

The same thing happens to me and I get nothing saved in Drafts and nothing saved in Sent. It's got to a point where it's probably a smart idea to look at better email hosting options because I'm really getting sick of this BS! It doesn't help that the quickest auto save time is one minute and that's far from helpful!

New

Yes it's really getting on my nerves too. 

Community Manager
Community Manager

HI @KrisIL and @PerthGirl. More often than not, this type of issue is related to browser settings/configuration. Login credentials and email composing (when using webmail) are handled by your browser. Often issues like this are caused either by browser caching or a conflict with a browser plugin/extension. I'd suggest first clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If that doesn't help, then try using a cacheless browsing window (FireFox private window, Chrome incognito, etc.), then an entirely different browser. If that also doesn't work, see if you can duplicate the issue on a different computer, such as a mobile device. Once you identify where the root issue is, you can then look for a resolution. Hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
New

We are experiencing the same issue and since it just started late last week, I have a hard time believing that our browser settings were changed on multiple computers at the same time.  It does seem to coincide with the most recent Microsoft update, however, and I would suspect that Microsoft and GoDaddy are not quite in sync after this update.  Unfortunately, I don't know what to do about it.  I was hoping to find some real answers on this forum.

New

We are having the same problem with our users using Chrome.  

Yes, I have the same problem which started happening a few weeks ago. I am considering switching email providers. I checked my settings and the security log off is set to happen after one hour of activity. I hesitantly cleared my browser (clearing all my saved passwords) and this did not fix it. After losing an hours worth of thoughtful typing for a bid on a job, I resorted to using word to write in and then copy and paste. Am I living in 1998? C'mon Go Daddy. #SavemeDanica!

This is so frustrating.  I am using Chrome and as others have noticed this started happening a few weeks ago.  I have called GoDaddy twice.  The first rep said he was resetting something on their end and the last guy told me to clear cache.  Type a long message, hit send and poof - no draft, nothing in sent.  I just noticed that even the Community Forums shows autosave times.

Sorry - this won't be a solution. 

Just writing to say you all are not alone. It appears that there are many people having this issue and posting about it in this forum under just slightly different subject lines. 

I am having this issue too. If GoDaddy is looking in to it - here are the details: Chrome browser. No settings have been changed in a very long time. Cache cleared and cookies deleted often. I do use a plugin called "Disconnect" but that too has been in use for a long time. This disappearing phenomenon is a very recent issue. 

Hope to see some guidance from GoDaddy. Thanks.