cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Unable to receive email

Just purchased an email domain from the godaddy office 365 and I can send outgoing emails but I can’t receive any emails to my support@centream.com email address. Any help would be appreciated. When I try to send a test email I get an error back saying:
550 5.4.1 Recipient address rejected: Access denied. AS(201806281) [MW2NAM12FT068.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com]
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@ValerieR I set up the 365 email through the godaddy site and this was all done yesterday and I got a confirmation saying it was all setup and I sent a test email from a gmail account.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Employee

Hello @Centream and Welcome! 

Sorry to hear you're getting bounceback messages.  In order for us to help you better, please look into or answer the following question:

1. Did you set up the o365 account in any 3rd party mail server like Outlook?

2. How long ago did you connect domain to the email account? 

3. Are you possibly testing from a forwarded email account?  If so, please test directly from a standard email account like gmail.

Hope this helps to get you on your way!  If you're curious what the bounceback code means, click this list.  

Sales and Support available 24/7 via phone or chat

@ValerieR I set up the 365 email through the godaddy site and this was all done yesterday and I got a confirmation saying it was all setup and I sent a test email from a gmail account.

View solution in original post

Hi @Centream , 

I received your message and glad that your email is now working.  Please mark our thread as a solution if you're all good to go 😊

Sales and Support available 24/7 via phone or chat