Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RebeccaM
Helper II

What's the difference between Online Bookkeeping and Get Paid?

I'm looking at both of them as an option. Any help on distinguishing the two would be appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3
Angelia
New

I just completed the online chat with GoDaddy support and asked them this same question. Basically they are the same just different levels of buy-in.

MattBG
New

• Can starting a new Godaddy Bookkeeping account be helpful with organizing last years tax filling

In other words can I enter data from last year?

• Can I integrate Charles Schwab checking and savings accounts into Godaddy Bookkeeping?
  • Can Godaddy Community add a Selection Location for Godaddy Bookkeeping?

Hey @MattBG,

Welcome to the community! Smiley Happy

• Short answer: Yes! You should have the ability to add data from the year before, and the year before that, and the year... Well, you get the idea. If you do go for it, you'll find the details here as the best method of importing your data. 
  • Unfortunately, Charles Schwab Bank and Credit Cards are currently not supported. 
  • As for specific community section for Bookkeeping discussions, I'll pass this along to our managers to take into consideration. In the meantime, you'll find the current Support Site for Bookkeeping users very useful for help topics and submitting any support issues with the plan. 

Hope this helps out. 

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support