cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Workspace Email Attachment Issue

I am having an issue with attachments in my Workspace email. I attach a doc and send but the recipient does not receive the attachment and the attachment does not show in my sent mail. I was able to successfully send an attachment to my own Yahoo account in a test haven't had success sending to any other accounts. I checked previous threads in this forum and found that on 6/4/2020 someone reported the same issue but the solution was not included. The post:

"My whole team is having issues with email attachments. 

Someone will send an email with an attachment. The recipient replies that the attachment was not there. Check sent folder, sure enought the attachment isn't in the email. Reply to the email with the attachment. The recipient still says there is no attachment."

I am using Chrome and have always used Chrome and never had this issue. Have used Workspace for 10 years with the same domain (thenoticezone.com). Please help before I have to resort to faxing! Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Super User I

Hello @lcafaro3 

Check out this community post of a layout change to see if that solves your issue with attachments. - https://www.godaddy.com/community/Managing-Email/Attachments-in-Workspace-Email-on-Chrome-and-MacOS-...

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Super User I

Hello @lcafaro3 

Check out this community post of a layout change to see if that solves your issue with attachments. - https://www.godaddy.com/community/Managing-Email/Attachments-in-Workspace-Email-on-Chrome-and-MacOS-...

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***

View solution in original post

That worked - thanks so much!