cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

Yahoo blocking GoDaddy Email notifications

In some need of help here if anyone knows a solution, having been seriously stonewalled by GoDaddy Support in true 'computer says no' fashion;

• I am using one of the GoDaddy website templates
  • I have added the function to be able to book and pay for services online
  • Customers can book and pay and it is automatically going into my diary - fab. All good there.
  • It is not however emailing me to tell me when someone books.
  • I check with support - the email is being sent from their end, it is yahoo that must be blocking it.
  • Check my yahoo....not in blocked email addresses list...and there is literally nobody to speak to at yahoo. That is not an option that exists.
  • So GoDaddy can't help me.... yahoo can't help me...so I seem to be stuck with a website that doesnt notify me when someone books a service. Brilliant.

Anyone encountered this before? Any recomendations for a solution?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Super User IV

@Jodie2 

So I just tested this and I got the email confirm to from donotreply@godaddy.com

The email went to me as the business owner as defined in the "Staff" section - I got it both via email and text.

The only thing I could think of is if it is going to SPAM in yahoo.

I would make sure to add the donotreply email address to your contacts list as that is often a way to whitelist an email

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Super User IV

@Jodie2 

So I just tested this and I got the email confirm to from donotreply@godaddy.com

The email went to me as the business owner as defined in the "Staff" section - I got it both via email and text.

The only thing I could think of is if it is going to SPAM in yahoo.

I would make sure to add the donotreply email address to your contacts list as that is often a way to whitelist an email

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post