cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

email bounce back issue

Hi Friends,

Don't buy any product on Godaddy. Very poor service and Worst customer support.

They not able to fix email bounce back issue.

Poor support customer Names. Sahana. Mohammed they are not suitable for the job.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Resolver VI

Hi, thank you for joining the GoDaddy community. I think you are in frustration. I don't know what kind of bounceback is being generated. Actually, the email bounce back issue tells that the message was rejected for spam. You can only resolve this by changing the content of your email. I suggest removing any attachments and URLs/domain names. For more info please follow this guide;

https://pk.godaddy.com/help/what-does-my-email-bounceback-mean-3568

If you believe that emails are being rejected incorrectly, you may want to contact GoDaddy support team to have the issue reviewed. Usually, that will require you to have a copy of the original message that caused the bounceback as well as the bounceback itself.

Zulfiqar Anees | Founder/CEO at FastTech Media, TechMag, TechKnowable, and ZulWeb | GoDaddy Pro.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Resolver VI

Hi, thank you for joining the GoDaddy community. I think you are in frustration. I don't know what kind of bounceback is being generated. Actually, the email bounce back issue tells that the message was rejected for spam. You can only resolve this by changing the content of your email. I suggest removing any attachments and URLs/domain names. For more info please follow this guide;

https://pk.godaddy.com/help/what-does-my-email-bounceback-mean-3568

If you believe that emails are being rejected incorrectly, you may want to contact GoDaddy support team to have the issue reviewed. Usually, that will require you to have a copy of the original message that caused the bounceback as well as the bounceback itself.

Zulfiqar Anees | Founder/CEO at FastTech Media, TechMag, TechKnowable, and ZulWeb | GoDaddy Pro.

View solution in original post

I have this same issue. My e-mails were without any links or attachments, just a little bit of text for testing purposed. I just opened an issue with my foundings. By the looks of it, GoDaddy has their servers blocked in SORBS DUHL.