hi

i need Force logout  all session mail office 365

5 REPLIES 5
Super User III
Super User III
Solution

Re: i need Force logout session mail office 365

Hey there @ramyramadan 

The easiest way to do this is to simply change your password. Even if logged into another device, the servers will recognize the change and make you log back in with the new password.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Hey @MrVapor,

this is not i need , i need to force sign-outs across all Office 365 applications.

hence i have changed my password and still the old password defined on all devices. 

Best Regards,

Hi, I need this as well now. Changing password doesnt force others to re-type password. How did you solve it?

Hi @nickkhn and @ramyramadan,

Welcome to the Community!

When you change the password on your email account, you will manually have to update it on all devices. If you change it at your admin center, or on your webmail, you will need to make the update on your mobile devices and any other computers. You can update these changes in the setup fields of all clients (not in the login). 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support
Solution

Hi. An actual solution is to goto https://x.co/logoutall - It will "take you to your organization's sign-in page". Login and then you'll be at a page titled "Acess Panel Applications". Click on the name in the upper left, then click Profile. Then just click the link for "Sign out everywhere". Smiley Very Happy

This provided by Godaddy Support on the phone this afternoon right after I read this.

Signout.pngCheers.