cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problems with email forwarding with zoho

hello,

I have a domain name that I connected with my shopify store: gostylify.com

I have configured the settings in zoho & godaddy dns records correctly but i got some issues.

i have created a forwarding gmail account bb@gmail.com for support@gostylify.com

when I send a message from support@gostylify.com to bb@gmail.com, I receive the message in bb@gmail.com gmail inbox, no problem here.

but when I send a message from bb@gmail.com to the support@gostylify.com, I receive the message in the zoho inbox mail not in bb@gmail.com gmail inbox. how to solve this issue

best regards

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: problems with email forwarding with zoho

Hi @generalpikachu. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! 

It looks like you currently have gostylify.com pointed to Zoho for email services. In this case, the email forwarding you have set up with us would not work. This is because all incoming email is being sent to Zoho, not our servers. In general, you can not have email service with more than one mail provider at a time. If you intend to have your email through Zoho, you will not be able to use our email forwarding service. Sorry Man Sad

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.