cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted
    New

Awaiting publisher acceptance in GetFound

Has anyone used GetFound product from GoDaddy? My personal experience, in took ~1 week to register my business in various Locu.com, Judy's book. eSwarm and others my clients never heard of, but my registration with Google, Bing, YellowPages, Cortana and TripAdvisor is stills "Awaiting publisher acceptance" even after more than a month.

Anyone knows what could have gone wrong?

1 REPLY 1
    Super User I Super User I
    Super User I
    Solution

Re: Awaiting publisher acceptance in GetFound

I have used GetFound/GoDaddy Locu for awhile now and documented some of my experience on GoDaddy Locu for Getting Found Online @fk430. In my experience each publisher connection took their own time. There is no real standard acceptance time but larger publishers may take longer with these things. Some who pride themselves on delivering the best result may not consider brands new websites as priority. 

One of the best things about GetFound is that it gives you ways to more easily connect with providers. I hope that helps? Please come back and let us know your results. 

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head