• Marketing Your Business

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Helper I

Facebook Business Page SEO

I have a Facebook business page that I want to be in SEO.

I emailed them  my city license. (official city document), my California CTEC(State of California),  Merchant Bonding Company,  my PTIN  filed taxes to the IRS (IRS Document) and a bank statement mailed to me.

I was denied. How do I talk to someone on Facebook.

Chris    

Owner 

CEL Financial Services      

IRS Registered Tax Preparer         

Registered bonded California CTEC Tax Preparer

Please visit my website for all your Income Tax Fillmore needs.

6 REPLIES 6
    Super User III
    Super User III

Re: Facebook Business Page SEO

@TaxMan2 

Unfortunately, I know of no way to contact Facebook directly. I think Google is going to be your best friend here to determine a resolution.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I drink and I know things. Especially about websites and web hosting.
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Helper I

Help please.

This is a Facebook website. Any ideas on who I can talk to at Facebook. Google cannot force Facebook to do anything.

Chris                                                                              
    Owner                                                                                                                                         CEL Financial Services          

Please visit my website for all your Income Tax Santa Paula needs.

Help please.

This is a Facebook website. Any ideas on who I can talk to at Facebook. Google cannot force Facebook to do anything.

Chris                                                                              
    Owner                                                                                                                                         CEL Financial Services          

Please visit my website for all you Income Tax Fillmore needs.

Community Manager
    Community Manager
    Solution

Hi @TaxMan2. I'm fairly certain that what @MrVapor meant by "Google is going to be your best friend" is that you may want to search for contact information using your favorite search engine. Beyond that, you may also find information about SEO and Facebook in the same manner. I found this article while searching online. Hopefully it helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Facebook controls if the flag is on for Google SEO.

I need to contract Facebook on the phone. I have tried to get it on SEO last year and this year.

Chris                                                                              
    Owner                                                                                                                                        CEL Financial Services          

Please visit my website for all your Fillmore Income Tax needs

Super User I Super User I
    Super User I
    Solution

@TaxMan2 

Unfortunately, there is no way to call Facebook on the phone.  They do not offer that as an option.  So, all you can do is make sure you optimize your Facebook page to be found within Facebook search.  

Optimizing your SEO for your Facebook page covers a bunch of things.  I recently read an article about that topic that you might find helpful that describes all the things you can do.

SEO for Facebook Search

HTH! 😉

Judith
    "I failed my way to success." ~Thomas Edison