• GoDaddy Community
  • Marketing Your Business
  • Marketing Your Business

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

How do I use Pinterest to drive my blog traffic?

How To Drive 3x More Traffic To Your Blog With Pinterest.

Pinterest is a stunning site, particularly in case you’re a web-based business that are selling items. Hey everybody, I’m Arshad Arshad Hussain.

Today I’m going to inform you how you get more traffic just pinning on Pinterest. I’m not discussing one, or two, three times each day, I’m discussing 10 or more. The more connected with you are in the Pinterest people group by pinning, the happier you’re going to be.
    The second thing you have to know if you don’t need to pin search event. Indeed, on the off chance that you have your own substance, pin it up, yet on the off chance that you likewise observe another funny event on Pinterest, you can simply tap the spare catch and stick it to one of your sheets. By doing that, you’ll have the capacity to stick significantly increasingly content. Think about that as being something like sharing another person’s Facebook update, right. Pinterest is fundamentally the same as, which when you share, or not by any stretch of the imagination share.How do I use Pinterest to drive my blog traffic?

Arshad Hussain
    2 REPLIES 2

Re: How do I use Pinterest to drive my blog traffic?

Greetings @Arshad786 ,

Thanks! That was an interesting read and we appreciate your sharing knowledge within the Community Guidelines.

Regards,

Thomas D. - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 support available at x.co/247support

Solution

Re: How do I use Pinterest to drive my blog traffic?

Pinterest is a very valuable source of traffic for all kinds of website. At first create a free business account with pinterest. Optimize your pinterest profile accordgn to your niche and set up pinterest rich pin. You msut also verify your website. It's easy with an seo plugin like rankmath

Create a pinterest board widget and place in sidebar.  Give focus on creating relevant boards when you are done with the basics. Write board descriptions for all of your  boards just like you did for your profile. It's important. 

Take a look at some free video tutorials from youtube. Both pinterest and quora is an massive source of traffic. Use it efficiently.