Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted
    New

Need help driving traffic to my website

Hello,

I have been using the original Website builder as the Go Central is not very flexible.  We were doing great for a while and then last month we had only 700 views.  That is down from 6,000 the month before and our yearly average was about 3400.  We have added a lot to our site including the key words.  I live in Spain.  We wanted to sign up for your new website SEO program but were then told that you only provide services in English.  Not a problem as our site is in English.  Then I was told that it is only good for the USA and the UK.

Not in Spain?  I don't know why but if you could help me here I would appreciate it.  Here is our website and contact information.

www.vetiverspain.com

info@vetiverspain.com 

1 REPLY 1
    Super User II
    Super User II
    Solution

Re: Need help driving traffic to my website

Hello Have you struggled to increase your website traffic, even though you’ve tried every “method” out there? No matter what you do, your website traffic numbers don’t budge…

You DON’T need to be an expert at copywriting or SEO to increase your website traffic.

What system am I referring to? It’s the same system that I (and many others) have already used to increase website traffic. The system is comprised in five steps:

Step #1: Optimize Your Website Content
    This is the foundation of the system. If you want to truly increase website traffic, you first need to make sure your website content is optimized. Otherwise, the traffic will be fleeting and only temporary.

Step #2: Using Social Media
    Once your website is prepared for more traffic, you must start driving traffic to it! You’ll discover how to do this with the unique social media strategies we’ll outline.

Step #3: Do Content Outreach & Guest Posting
    Social media is only one part of the puzzle. You must also get your content in front of new audiences. You’ll discover how to do this (even if you don’t have hours of extra time to write guest posts after guest posts).

Step #4: Create a System that Allows You to Get Recurring Traffic
    Over-reliance on search engines or social media for traffic can backfire. Sites lose entire search rankings, and consequently traffic, overnight. Social media algorithms change, too. With the right system, however, you are in control of your traffic and can command it at will. This section teaches you how to get recurring traffic at will.

Step #5: Repackage & Repurpose Your Content
    A single piece of content can be repurposed into a dozen different pieces, and distributed to a dozen different channels, instantly increasing your reach by 12 times. You’ll learn how to repurpose and distribute your content for increased traffic.

How does all of this sound? Let’s jump in and get started with the system!

Zulfiqar Anees | GoDaddy Pro | Founder/CEO at FastTech Media, TechMag, and ZulWeb.