• Marketing Your Business

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    New

SEO Not working

I have developed my website using the Website Builder.  I have then gone into the SEO overview and proceeded through the steps to try and enhance my search.  On the last one it tells me that I have "No title or headline found".  After phoning Go Daddy for help twice on this the last helpdesk assistant advised me this is a known issue with the website builder and they don't have an estimate on the fix.  The only option they gave as help was to spend minimum of $350 per month for someone to work on my website for 5 hours per month.  Are there any alternatives other than moving my site to another provider?

9 REPLIES 9
    Super User II
    Super User II

Re: SEO Not working

What is the platform  of your website. WordPress or anyother? If WordPress then you can install any SEO plugin. In this way you can save $350. Moving website to another provider is not the solution. 

Zulfiqar Anees | GoDaddy Pro | Founder/CEO at FastTech Media, TechMag, and ZulWeb.
    New

I am using the Go Daddy Website Builder

@ZulWeb wrote:

What is the platform  of your website. WordPress or anyother? If WordPress then you can install any SEO plugin. In this way you can save $350. Moving website to another provider is not the solution. 

New

I am using the Go Daddy Website Builder

Super User II
    Super User II

Your website platform is WordPress or anyother? Please send the website URL.

Zulfiqar Anees | GoDaddy Pro | Founder/CEO at FastTech Media, TechMag, and ZulWeb.

I would also like an answer to this because I am having the same issue and have not been successful in my multiple attempts to contact customer service about it. 

Super User II
    Super User II
    Solution

Thank you for your passion. Here are some suggestions to improve your website SEO.

1.  Create social media pages and  connect them to your website.

2. Add about us page in your website  in detail. This helps to humanize the person behind the site and contribute to your trust factor. People like doing business with people they feel they know and can trust. 

3. Start a blog on your website  and start writing about your projects, what inspires you and share your creative journey. This will take your site beyond just being brochureware which you are now.

4. Create Google My Business Page

New

It has been almost three weeks waiting for search Engine recognition. I use GoDaddy for my domain name, and website (go central).  I have filled out the SEO more than once.  I run a non-profit association for woodworkers.  Lonestarwoodturners.org

Nice to see multiple people having problems with SEO.

I am trying to get my site into the search engine, but after I am just getting to the end , it says "site has no content"

Uhmmm. there is pictures, a blog, a chat forum, who we are.

Really getting frustrated with Godaddy

Pretty simple. You just have to change the HTML title tag, but that is only onpage SEO. Please do not neglect offpage SEO. Read this! https://blog.denisdoan.com/what-is-seo