cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
ottenm
New

Any alternative to Plesk for uploading files to my site?

Hello,

New to Plesk, and don't get me wrong, it's super fun being reminded of doing web dev in the early 90's, but is there any alternative way just to upload files to my site?  Plesk has that "every click is a 2-second round trip to the server" thing, combined with the same sequence of repeated dialogs to confirm uploads and overwrites (with no 'stop asking' checkbox like they used to not have in Win 3.1), combined with getting logged out every (is this set to like 10 minutes?  20?  even in the middle of an active session?).  Any alternative at all?  An API I can code to?  Anything at all would be a huge help.  Sorry for the frustrations.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
SG4101
Employee

Hello @ottenm and thank you for being a part of the Community!

You can always use FTP to upload your files using FileZilla. Here is a GoDaddy Guide to find your FTP login or username for Plesk hosting.

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
SG4101
Employee

Hello @ottenm and thank you for being a part of the Community!

You can always use FTP to upload your files using FileZilla. Here is a GoDaddy Guide to find your FTP login or username for Plesk hosting.

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!

View solution in original post

You are the BOSS @SG4101!  I can't thank you enough!  Sorry for all the smart mouth comments, I was just going nuts making small edits and then clicking and waiting over and over to see how they looked.  Just downloaded FZ, gonna be a happier man here in a few minutes.  Thank You!!