cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

I cannot add more users on Ultimate Plesk Hosting Account

I cannot add more users on Ultimate Plesk Hosting Account. I can add more users to the databases and assign roles. However, the users will not have access to the files. Pls advise on how to get users to have access to both the files and the databases selectively.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Employee

Hello @lorexweb and thank you for being a part of the Community!

I do apologize for the delayed response. You can add FTP users in Plesk hosting by following the step by step instructions in the link provided. Be sure to take set the user access level when adding a user:

• Home directory — Enter the highest-level directory the user can access. If you want the user to have access to the entire account, enter nothing but a forward slash (/).

That is where you will provide the users with additional access. Again I do apologize for the delayed response and hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend 😎.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Employee

Hello @lorexweb and thank you for being a part of the Community!

I do apologize for the delayed response. You can add FTP users in Plesk hosting by following the step by step instructions in the link provided. Be sure to take set the user access level when adding a user:

• Home directory — Enter the highest-level directory the user can access. If you want the user to have access to the entire account, enter nothing but a forward slash (/).

That is where you will provide the users with additional access. Again I do apologize for the delayed response and hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend 😎.

View solution in original post