cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

.NET Core app stopped working

My .NET Core website has been working for months but all of a sudden stopped working. There's no error, the web page just loads continuously. I have had errors before and was able to determine where the issued was with log files but the site is not even loading. Did GoDaddy change something recently?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Employee

Hello @Toros and thank you for being a part of the Community!

I do apologize for the delayed response. You can get detailed errors in Plesk by following the guide in the link provided. There could be a few reasons why this error occurred and obtaining detailed errors will help locate the issue.

According to an article with a similar issue posted on the Plesk Support page, said that the cause might be that your site is designed for "classic pipeline mode" but the application pool is set to "integrated pipeline mode". The Plesk Support article includes step by step instruction on how to troubleshoot this.

If your issue still persists, I advise to reach out to GoDaddy Support for further assistance. There might be longer wait times than normal to reach support.

Again I do apologize for the delayed response and hope you found this response a little helpful in your troubleshooting. Have a wonderful weekend 😁.

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7 via phone or chat!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Employee

Hello @Toros and thank you for being a part of the Community!

I do apologize for the delayed response. You can get detailed errors in Plesk by following the guide in the link provided. There could be a few reasons why this error occurred and obtaining detailed errors will help locate the issue.

According to an article with a similar issue posted on the Plesk Support page, said that the cause might be that your site is designed for "classic pipeline mode" but the application pool is set to "integrated pipeline mode". The Plesk Support article includes step by step instruction on how to troubleshoot this.

If your issue still persists, I advise to reach out to GoDaddy Support for further assistance. There might be longer wait times than normal to reach support.

Again I do apologize for the delayed response and hope you found this response a little helpful in your troubleshooting. Have a wonderful weekend 😁.

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7 via phone or chat!

View solution in original post