cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

site hosted with plesk not working

I recently hosted a domain with godaddy plesk. after installation i have 2 issues right now

1. i could not access my site. it keeps saying " Future home of something quite cool.

If you're the site owner, log in to launch this site

If you are a visitor, check back soon." 

2. I can install any application from my cpanel because i keping getting this error message " APS Catalog error: SSL certificate problem: certificate has expired Retry

Please see attached imageapscatalogerror.jpgfuture.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Super User IV

@smart2525 

Regarding the first issue... this is the default page for the server - are you sure you've placed your website in the root of the public_html folder

Regard the SSL issue, that you will need to reach out to GoDaddy as there is some issue with the SSL / plesk

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Super User IV

@smart2525 

Regarding the first issue... this is the default page for the server - are you sure you've placed your website in the root of the public_html folder

Regard the SSL issue, that you will need to reach out to GoDaddy as there is some issue with the SSL / plesk

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post