cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revoked Certificate and Now Seeing a Parked Page

Hi All,

I installed an SSL Certificate from GoDaddy on a domain but I made a mistake and installed it on the wrong domain. I revoked it the same day and deleted it but now the domain just redirects people to a parked page when it should 301 redirect users to another domain.

Any help much appreciated  

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Revoked Certificate and Now Seeing a Parked Page

Hey @withthyhammer,

Welcome to the community! Smiley Happy

If you installed and then revoked the SSL certificate the same day, there was likely an IP address update involved. Especially if we were the hosting provider you were trying to install the SSL files into. You might check the IP addresses you have associated with your domain name to be sure it is pointing to the correct address where the site is being hosted. 

If you're still having some trouble, it would help to know the domain name this was for as well as the other domain you're trying to point it to. That way other members can help suggest the best way to correct your DNS issue. 

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

Hi sorry for the delay.

The domain is findsolicitorsonline.co.uk. I have changed the IP to point back at my host but after 48 hours it still points to a parked page.

Below are the settings I have on the DNS: 

ns35.domaincontrol.com (Informational)
ns36.domaincontrol.com (Informational)

CName (Alias)
_domainconnect _domainconnect.gd.domaincontrol.com

thank you I hope this helps

Employee
Employee

Hi @withthyhammer!

Looks like you got everything sorted as your site is loading when I access your domain now.

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support