cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

SSL error

I'm having a little problem and hope someone can help.  I purchased a SSL certificate and it's directing everything to https://shabbychicboho.com but every time I go t here, it's not showing the green lock that I understood when I purchased this, that it would show.  It shows one when I log into the site only.   Any idea what I'm doing wrong please?  I copied the code I found into the .htacess file. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Helper VI

@shabbychicboho the green bar SSL is an EV (extended validation) SSL. Apparently you bought a DV (domain validation) SSL.

Hope it helps!

If you find my replies helpful, give me a like or kudo 🙂
And if I solved your issue, mark it as solution 😄

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Helper VI

@shabbychicboho the green bar SSL is an EV (extended validation) SSL. Apparently you bought a DV (domain validation) SSL.

Hope it helps!

If you find my replies helpful, give me a like or kudo 🙂
And if I solved your issue, mark it as solution 😄

View solution in original post

Thank you.  It shows on all of my pages except the home page.  Seems like it would show there too.  

Also, when I go here, it's showing I have an error and I have no idea how to find that file.  Any suggestions?  I've looked through my files and I don't see an index.html file. 

This is my error and according to that site it's why my padlock doesn't show on home page. 

Insecure <form> call. 
Found on line # 509 in file: shabbychicboho.com/index.html

(Note: Chrome will show a security error for any secure page with an insecure <form> call on the page)