cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Cannot access WordPress Admin Panel

Hi, 

Im having a difficult time accessing the WP Admin for my site. When i try to access by entering www.soodyod.com/wp-admin and from the cPanel, the message that I got is "...the server where this page is located isn't responding." Moreover, when i access the Installatron from cPanel and click the link "www.soodyod.com/wp-admin" i get a blank page that says "Processing..." and then "...the server where this page is located isn't responding."

I was able to access the WP Admin panel once last night from the cPanel and after that I was unable to. After that, I tried to uninstall Wordpress and reinstall it a couple of times. This is my first time trying anything like this so any insights will be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

8 REPLIES 8
Super User II
Super User II

Re: Cannot access WordPress Admin Panel

@pandabeear wrote:

Hi, 

Im having a difficult time accessing the WP Admin for my site. When i try to access by entering www.soodyod.com/wp-admin and from the cPanel, the message that I got is "...the server where this page is located isn't responding." Moreover, when i access the Installatron from cPanel and click the link "www.soodyod.com/wp-admin" i get a blank page that says "Processing..." and then "...the server where this page is located isn't responding."

I was able to access the WP Admin panel once last night from the cPanel and after that I was unable to. After that, I tried to uninstall Wordpress and reinstall it a couple of times. This is my first time trying anything like this so any insights will be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

@pandabeear Did you just recently update the nameservers? Nameservers can take up to 48 hours to propagate through the internet. I tried on two different browsers and still received the default Godaddy page. I'm assuming this is because you haven't added the domain name to your hosting plan. Have you done this already?

If by installing WordPress somehow updated the nameservers, then i would say yes because this was all done within a 48hour period. When i clicked on Hosting tab I do see that soodyod.com is listed as "up and running with no issues" where it says all hosting accounts. 

I am having the same difficulty.  I have my domain registered and activated (GoDaddy), I have my Bluehost hosting service with the domain and I too, have tried to reinstall WordPress because, after 3 days (I gave it time for propogations) and I still can't log into WP Admin.  What do I try next or look at next?  Aargh!

New

im having similar issue, suddenly i came across an issue that not being able to login to wp-admin. it is saying too many redirects. i have tried deactivating plugin folder, and even defining URi in wp-config. no luck. who can help me?

New

I am facing same problem but I am not getting any help from godaddy. They say they have best support but they suck. I have to wait so long to talk to someone. My website is ruthidesign.com and it's still down. Can't login to wordpress dashboard nor to cpanel.

Can anybody help me.

Hi Guys,
I haven't looked at my site for several weeks, and today I find I can't log in as super admin to my multisite. I get a 'multisite not enabled' message, which is nonsense, despite the daughter sites all being there and I'm able to get into them.
Any advice please?

If you are having issues getting into the admin panel of your GoDaddy Managed WordPress Hosting, you will want to try some of the following basic troubleshooting steps:

1. Try accessing the Admin from another browser.

2. Clear cache and cookies

3. Ensure your internet connection is stable.

4. Try accessing the Admin from another computer and/or on a different network. 

If you have tried all of this and are still having issues, call into our support team so we can try to further assist you. You can find a list of our support numbers here: x.co/247support

KristyW - GoDaddy | Community Moderator | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
Solution

If you are having issues getting into the admin panel of your GoDaddy Managed WordPress Hosting, you will want to try some of the following basic troubleshooting steps:

1. Try accessing the Admin from another browser.

2. Clear cache and cookies

3. Ensure your internet connection is stable.

4. Try accessing the Admin from another computer and/or on a different network. 

If you have tried all of this and are still having issues, call into our support team so we can try to further assist you. You can find a list of our support numbers here: x.co/247support

KristyW - GoDaddy | Community Moderator | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.