cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot access my my website after installing update

Hello there,

I have installed an update recommended by GoDaddy, after that I cannot access to my website. This what my website is showing:

Warning: require_once(/home/content/p3pnexwpnas10_data02/37/2859137/html/wp-content/plugins/contact-form-7/settings.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas10_data02/37/2859137/html/wp-content/plugins/contact-form-7/wp-contact-form-7.php on line 66

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/content/p3pnexwpnas10_data02/37/2859137/html/wp-content/plugins/contact-form-7/settings.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5_4/lib/php') in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas10_data02/37/2859137/html/wp-content/plugins/contact-form-7/wp-contact-form-7.php on line 66

What is the problem ?

Thanks !

1 REPLY 1
Advocate VI Advocate VI
Advocate VI

Re: I cannot access my my website after installing update

These error messages show a problem with the contact-form-7 plug-in. Maybe it's incompatible with the version of WordPress you updated to?

Can you log into the back-end via the wp-admin page? If so, try disabling that plug-in and see if the site is working. 

if you can't even log in via the regular channels, you can log in via FTP and disable that plug-in by going to wp-content/plug-ins and changing the plug-in directory name (just change it to something like contact-form-7-old).