cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

Image Post Front Page - went from 3x3 to 1x9

I'm so new to this, so I'm sure this is an easy one. I think I've changed a setting and can't find it to change it back.

I'm using the Morphology Lite theme and had created the Image Post Front Page as the theme setup tutorial showed me (here).

I had 9 test blogs with featured images, and they showed up as a 3 x 3 grid (3 across and 3 down to total 9). I just uploaded the first actual blog post, and in doing this changed a few things. Unfortunately, I don't remember what I changed, and now all the thumnail images are in one long row down the page. Guessing this is an issue with columns (sidebars?) but don't know how to fix it.

Any suggestions?

adogtrainerslife.com

Thanks in advance!

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Image Post Front Page - went from 3x3 to 1x9

Hey @ADTsL

Afraid I'm not familiar with this specific WordPress theme. Have you checked their support forum to see if similar issues have been discussed with this theme there? 

If I was to guess, I'd say there is likely a CSS controlled value within the theme that you might be able to set to restrict the display of images into a 3x3 grid instead of the expanding grid you currently have going on. Just so you know; from own display settings, I'm seeing your images display 4 across by 2 rows (6 images total) in full screen. If I shrink my window, it's then 3x2. 

Let us know if you manage to find a work around. In the meantime; if any other member has used this theme before, perhaps they might be able to over some advice. 

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support
New
Solution

Re: Image Post Front Page - went from 3x3 to 1x9

Thanks for your help. I actually worked with the theme creator to figure it out. I didn't realize that you guys don't provide support for most themes (@ least that's what I was told on the phone). The Click to Tweet plugin apparently has a conflict with the Morphology Light theme.

Thanks again!

I want to use Microsoft Front Page to duild my site

I want to use Microsoft Front Page to duild my site