cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My WordPress Business Package's STAGING Site is stuck in replication mode for 3 days now. Help.

My WordPress Business Package's STAGING Site is stuck in replication mode for 3 days now. Help.

Last time this happened, I had to call in and waste 2 hours waiting on the phone for your network admins to manually free it up. Please just fix it! Smiley Frustrated

2 REPLIES 2
Super User II Super User II
Super User II

Re: My WordPress Business Package's STAGING Site is stuck in replication mode for 3 days now. Help.

@FireFish

If your site is still stuck, no one here can do anything about it. 😞   We are just community members like you and don't have access to fix anything for you.

Judith
"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Thomas Edison

Re: My WordPress Business Package's STAGING Site is stuck in replication mode for 3 days now. Help.

I have this problem every single time I try to use the staging, the main reason I suggested to my clients to pay for managed. Everytime an hour or more on the phone with support like they have never had this issue before.   My latest site is now currently stuck on 60% again for hours and all support did before I got cut off from them was somehow manage to break everything even worse and blame it on a theme which is running on the same account on multiple sites perfectly, including the stagin site and the live site I was working on before using their broken Staging site functionality.