cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

Ninja Forms not sending notification email

I've got ninja forms set up on my website (www.myperfectheight.com). I have the form configured correctly within the Ninja Forms plugin, but when I create a test submission it does not send a notification to my email. However, it DOES send a "Thanks for your submission" notification to the user.

I'm using Outlook365 and want to have the notification sent to an email I've configured with my GoDaddy domain (info@myperfectheight.com). Are there any TXT or MX records I need to change in order to have this notification email sent?

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6
Super User II Super User II
Super User II

Re: Ninja Forms not sending notification email

@phMKT

Try installing an SMTP plugin and see it that resolves the issue:  Easy WP SMTP

HTH! 😉

Judith
"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Thomas Edison

New

Thanks for your reply! I've tried installing quite a few SMTP plugins, Easy WP SMTP included. Is there an alternative option that you know of?

Thanks!

Super User II

@phMKT

Are you sending to an email address that is @ the same domain as that of your website?  If not try that.  😉

Judith
"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Thomas Edison

New

Yes @Muse, my domain is www.myperfectheight.com and I'm trying to have the email notification sent to info@myperfectheight.com. I have created and configured this email address and can receive mail on it from my personal gmail account. I just can't get NinjaForms to send a notification when someone fills out my contact form.

Super User II
Solution

@phMKT

So the last thing I can think of is you are blacklisted.... And you are.  Google must be blocking the receipt.  So it's not Ninja forms -- it's the IP it is sending from.

mph-blacklist.png

You'll want to contact GoDaddy support and make them aware of the above.

HTH! 😉

Judith

Godaddy support says it is stored in submissions on Wordpress with no mention of forwarding capability.  Hard to believe that Godaddy has a Managed Wordpress product that does not support user contact/inquiries.