cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

Problem with logging into WordPress

I try to login to WP from GoDaddy and I get this error:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/p3pnexwpnas10_data01/23/3615223/html/wp-content/themes/clean-lite/inc/about-themes.php:9) in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas10_data01/23/3615223/html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1174

What should I do? 

3 REPLIES 3
Rockstar I Rockstar I
Rockstar I

Re: Problem with logging into WordPress

Hi @MBN,

Did this error start occurring after an update or adding a plugin?  This is sometimes the error you will get if a plugin or plugin update did not resolve correctly.  Sometimes, it will also occur when you update a theme.  With a bit more info, we can help you track down the source of the error.

Hope this helps,

James

Not Just Pretty Sites, Pretty Doggone Smart Sites
New

Hi there, what you've said might just be the problem --- the part about changing themes. The last time I was working on my site I was fiddling about with all kinds of stuff and now that I try to get back into WP it keeps telling me to change my P/W.

Even trying to get to WP via Godaddy also does not work.

Any suggestions?

please ive then battling with the same problem over the past 24 hours.i cant have access to my WordPress dashboard. ive followed all the tutorials concerning the deactivation of plugins.nothing happened.i even went to the point of uninstalling WordPress,it was then that i could not re install wordpress  back again.right now iv'e reset the hosting to default and reconfigured it.but still i cant access wordpress dashboard...im going softly crazy over this please help !!!