cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reseller: New International Storefront Missing Product

Hi.

I was just checking out the new beta International Storefront... which I love the simple look of... and discovered that there are products missing from the new storefront that are very important to be able to offer as a Web Host provider.  They are also missing from the reseller plugin on WordPress.

Virtual Private Server, Dedicated Server, and Dedicated IP

Is another great offering being taken from our reseller accounts; like the web design team was three years ago?

Am I missing something and its just in another place on the site?

1 REPLY 1
Super User I Super User I
Super User I

Re: Reseller: New International Storefront Missing Product

I wouldn't be so shocked that something labeled Beta is missing some elements @SunflowerTower. If you are wanting complete functionality wait until it goes in to full production. Before that happens please use the period as a time to evaluate and offer your useful feedback on things like look, feel, functionality... When the WordPress login was made available the concentration was on core items, this is probably the same?

How much Virtual Private Server, Dedicated Server and Dedicated IP do you sell in a given period?

If the Web Design Team option is missing I haven't noticed it? Isn't there still a place to turn it on in your RCC?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head