The Jetpack server was unable to communicate with your site

when i tried to connect jetpack, it gives this error -
>
> { Error Details: The Jetpack server was unable to communicate with your site
> http://www.chromeposta.com [IXR -32300: transport error: http_request_failed
> cURL error 56: Recv failure: Connection reset by peer] }
>
> i have 2 other wordpress sites on same server and there are no problem with
> those sites. only this site (www.chromeposta.com) gives that type of problem.

i have delux hosting plan.

i tried all methods available on other sites, like - reinstalling through ftp, disabling all plugins and then activating jetpack but results go to same end. when i contact with jetpack , they replied -

-

[ I can see that your site www.chromeposta.com is hosted by GoDaddy. Is it by any chance hosted on GoDaddy’s managed WordPress hosting? We've seen this error happen only on sites hosted by GoDaddy and we haven't been able to find the resolution yet.

Can you kindly reach out to them and ask them to take a look into this issue? ]

Please Help

6 REPLIES 6
Employee
Employee

Re: The Jetpack server was unable to communicate with your site

Hello @vrkm!

Welcome to the community! Have you tried reaching out to our support team on this yet? I'd recommend that first.

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

I'm having the same issue on my godaddy/wordpress hosted website.

“Error Details: The Jetpack server was unable to communicate with your site [IXR -32300: transport error: http_request_failed Operation timed out after 15001 milliseconds with 0 bytes received]”

resolve
Your host is limiting concurrent PHP connections. Jetpack needs to be able to talk and receive at the same time, which means it needs concurrent PHP processes. Most commonly, asking your host to change the PHP_FCGI_CHILDREN setting to 2 will solve this issue.

Hi @bobskatie

I've used Jetpack on several WordPress sites and haven't encountered this issue. It sounds like it might be something specific to your account. I suggest calling Support so they can take a detailed look at your site/plan.

^Gary

Gary - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 Support | Check System Status

Hello Gary and Thank you for your reply. I had to deactivate the jetpack because after an update it threw my theme down the hole and pulled everything in with it. So after I paid go daddy to clean it up  they deactivated it. Now when I try to install I get the jetpack error. I've asked several times for help with this but nothing seems to be happening. I have a managed wordpress account. I've always loved all of the terrific things jetpack has to offer. I tried installing it again this week but the same error comes up.

With gratitude, Katherine

thank you