cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Joanne1
New

how do I delete WARES from my webpage

I have the word "wares" at the top of my page when I preview it. It's not there on the edit page. Also the words "wares", "company" and "shop" at the bottom of my page. I want to know how to delete these. GoDaddy will not help me unless I pay even more money and the same with WordPress. Can someone PLEASE answer me this one simple question?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Joanne1,

Your subdomain of "new" may not have the correct DNS to direct to the page or site you desire. (It is showing a DNS failure.) Please refer to this article to create a subdomain and assign the correct data to the fields. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
ablake
Community Manager

Hey @Joanne1,

Could you share the domain for your website? We may be able to see what's going on with it if we can look at it live.

Thanks!

Angela B - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

new.speedofsounds.com

PL281
Super User 2020

@Joanne1 

http://new.speedofsounds.com does not seem to be a valid domain name

http://speedofsounds.com seems to be forwarding to a Wix site.

Can you please confirm the domain name again and we can take a look and point you in the right direction.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Hi @Joanne1,

Your subdomain of "new" may not have the correct DNS to direct to the page or site you desire. (It is showing a DNS failure.) Please refer to this article to create a subdomain and assign the correct data to the fields. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post