• VPS & Dedicated Servers

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

what plan do i need in vps hosting

Hello

I would like to purchase vps hosting to install the car tracking software, but I have no experience with the servers regarding what to recommend any plan

System requirements

Windows 2012 R2 or later.
    Cell 5.5 or later. Quad Core CPU
    RAID1
    x2 600GB (8 cores in total)
    RAM 16 GB or more.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    Super User IV

@moharamsiaf 

Without knowing the specific program you are referring to it's hard to say - I would say though that you would want a dedicated server vs a VPS based on the specs you listed - I would ask though if this is an application that makes sense to have on a hosted server vs something local in your network

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    Super User IV

@moharamsiaf 

Without knowing the specific program you are referring to it's hard to say - I would say though that you would want a dedicated server vs a VPS based on the specs you listed - I would ask though if this is an application that makes sense to have on a hosted server vs something local in your network

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post