• Welcome and Announcements

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Advocate III

Greetings, nice to meet you!

Hello everyone! 

I'm excited to be part of this community and hope that I can provide some assistance, help or bring a smile to some of my fellow community members. My background is in brand marketing and strategy. I have "2 jobs", one is being a consultant for companies, including startups and small businesses to help create go-to-market plans or assist in creating brand pillars, guidelines and messaging. Many of the first steps with these clients is selecting the right domains on GoDaddy and getting them ready to launch their site(s) to the world. 

My other "job", and my personal passion is Dogs. I run an editorial site for dog owners called "waggle". We focus on curating "best of" experiences and places you can take your four-legged friend. And obviously we use GoDaddy to power our website. 

Best,

Roman

@waggletoday 

http://www.waggle.today

Life with dogs, perfectly curated
    1 REPLY 1
    Community Manager

Welcome @RomanGarcia!! So happy to have you as part of our group of Founders. Always happy to see others who love dogs and as you know I've checked out Waggle and it's great. Can't wait to see what great contributions you share over time. Take care!

Rachel

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.