• GoDaddy Community
  • Welcome and Announcements
  • Welcome and Announcements

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Advocate III

Hello From Healed Heart Hypnosis in Berkeley!

I've already introduced myself, but realized it was in someone elses thread, so here I go again!

My name is Debi Boushey and I'm a Board Certified Hypnotist in Berkeley, CA. After being part of a non-profit organization for 30 years I jumped off the bridge and launched my private practice, Healed Heart Hypnosis in 2011. 

As a hypnotist, I help people end unwanted, unhealthy habits, release fears and phobias, create positive change and learn how to live the life of their dreams! I was the hypnotist at an Alcohol Drug Treatment Center in Berkeley for 10 years and continue to offer my services in several state prisons in CA. I'll be going back into San Quentin soon. I homeschooled my two kids who are both fabulous and successful in their own lives today.

I'm self-taught with GoDaddy since 2011. I use the WebSite Builder to create my website and also have an on-line store. As a non-tek person, I've spent many a LONG night learning the ins and outs of web designing, and have always been very grateful for the 24 hour tek support on hand with GoDaddy. The folks who answer the phones at 2:00 a.m. are especially chipper and helpful!

I've already received wonderful help from this community and am thrilled to be a part of this adventure with all of you!

1 REPLY 1
    Community Team

Hi Debi! Welcome to the community. 🙂

We'll have some conversations starting up soon in the Building and Managing a Website forum about the GoDaddy Website Builder and Online Store products.

Hope you'll have a chance to pop in and contribute your experience to those discussions!

Senior Community Manager, GoDaddy Pro
    Need help with your account? Find 24/7 support at x.co/247support
    Browse our articles for website designers & developers on the GoDaddy Blog.
    Do you build websites for others? Join the GoDaddy Pro partner program.
    Follow @GoDaddyPro on Twitter for helpful tips, useful links and exclusive updates.