cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
esperant0
New

An error occurred. Your account may be over its quota or you attempted to upload a folder

Hello

I tried to upload 2MB zip file and it failed. I removed a few photos from the zip file to reduce the size to 0.7MB and it went through. Please see picture below. I have not set any limits. Any suggestion for what I can do to enable uploading larger files? Thank you!

http://wendyu.net/yyq/condo/godaddy_upload.png 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@esperant0 

That is 1.42GB of unlimited - so you are fine in both places - I would call GoDaddy as it's something server side they need to look at

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
PL281
Super User II

@esperant0 

Can you confirm your account itself is not near quota - You should see this on right side of the cPanel admin page - you need to look at both disk space and the number of files

* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Thank you for your response PL281 🙂

File Usage is at 1.2% (2994 / 250k)

For Disk Usage, how do I interpret the following: 1.42 GB / ∞

@esperant0 

That is 1.42GB of unlimited - so you are fine in both places - I would call GoDaddy as it's something server side they need to look at

View solution in original post

Thank you for your help 🙂