cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Can't receive emails on cPanel email

i have created a email address on my Cpanel but i cant received2018-11-25 23_48_05-Photo Editing & Retouching Services - badolhossen22@gmail.com - Gmail.png emails on my Cpanel email.

1 REPLY 1
Super User III
Super User III
Solution

Re: Can't receive emails on cPanel email

Hey there!

A lot of this depends on using the proper configuration to set up your email. Are you using cPanel email or an outside email source like Google?

If using the first option, you need to make sure your MX Entry on cPanel is set to "Local."

If it's the second option, you need to make sure the MX Entry on cPanel is set to "Remote."

I'm also seeing a 550 SMTP authentication error. The issue here is that you may be trying to use a secure authentication method with no security on the domain. This will cause issues. You may want to try to use the non-secure connection settings to see if it'll work. Here's both of the settings for your convenience.

Secure SSL/TLS Settings
(Recommended)
Username:info@yesclippingpath.com
Password:Use the email account’s password.
Incoming Server:
  • IMAP Port: 993
  • POP3 Port: 995
Outgoing Server:
  • SMTP Port: 465
Authentication is required for IMAP, POP3, and SMTP.

Non-SSL Settings
Username:info@yesclippingpath.com
Password:Use the email account’s password.
Incoming Server:mail.yesclippingpath.com
  • IMAP Port: 143
  • POP3 Port: 110
Outgoing Server:mail.yesclippingpath.com
  • SMTP Port: 25
Authentication is required for IMAP, POP3, and SMTP.

If those tricks don't make it work your best bet would be to call or live chat with support.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I drink and I know things. Especially about websites and web hosting.
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community