cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot get in to File Manager in CPanel

Hi there! Please help!   I cannot get into File Manager in Cpanel to upload my files for new content.  It always says like  "Your IP address has changed, Please login again".  I know I am using Internet sharing from my mobile phone to Laptop.   I tried, tried again and again but the system won't let me in.   Can anyone out there help me what should I do.   Rgs, OTM

3 REPLIES 3
Employee
Employee

Re: Cannot get in to File Manager in CPanel

Hello @outtama!

Thank you for posting. This usually means that you're logged into cPanel more than once. Make sure that you're only logged in in a single browser. Also try clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If you're still having trouble after that, reach out to our support team.

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

i'm having the same issues, i have tried and tried and tried. i've talked to several customer care agents. they seem to not know what is going, i have cleared my cache and cookies, changed devices, used only a single browser, still the same old story

Community Manager
Community Manager

HI @Anjol12a. Thanks for posting. Sorry to hear you're having trouble. If you haven't already done so, I'd suggest contacting our hosting support department specifically regarding this issue. Alternatively, you might consider connecting to your hosting account via FTP so you can manage your files that way. Take a look at this article for more information on that. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.