On Thursday, I changed my website email from a gmail account to one set up through go Daddy.
With help of Go Daddy , I deleted my mx settings and installed the new one.
It is now 44 hours and when I check it still shows a gmail account for mx on MX checkers.
I do receive forms that are fill out on the website, but can receive yet from an outside link.
site is abofm2018.com.br
This is the first time I have tried setting up a website so I really want it to work correctly before we publish paperwork with information.
Hi @bowling300, thanks for posting.
Looking at the domain at this time, I'm not seeing any Google MX Records. You might have just been seeing some slow propagation/updates.
If you were still having trouble with it, you might want to call Support to take a detailed look at your domain name and your email plan.