cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Entry Processes - stuck at max

Hey all!

So I've got a SINGLE WordPress web hosting set up on our Economy Linux Web Hosting. Today, the website has maxed out its entry processes, 100/100. Its never done this before, and I cannot figure out what is happening. We have a very limited user base, far under what should even get close to that. Only today has it maxed out.

Any ideas on how to fix this so i can get the website back online?

I am unable to access any point of the website, so i cannot disable any WordPress plugins, put into maintenance mode, etc... 

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Entry Processes - stuck at max

The other question I had with the new entry limits serving as the simultaneous number of users for a website, could it be a DOS attack?

Otherwise here is a snapshot:

Capture.PNG

Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Entry Processes - stuck at max

Hi @dhawkins09. Welcome to GoDaddy Community! It's hard to say what's causing this for you. One thing I'd suggest trying (if you're still having the issue) is stopping all PHP processes. If that doesn't work, you can also try adding a caching plugin to your WordPress install to see if that makes a difference. If not, then I'd recommend connecting with our hosting support team so they can take a look at the account. For information on contacting support, please see this post. Hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.