cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Installatron is temporarily disabled

hello guyz i need help regarding my cpanel account recently installing apps i got this error

"Error
Installatron is temporarily disabled. Please contact your administrator."

any ans apreciated
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi All.

This issue has been resolved. If anyone is still having trouble with Installatron, please call Support to review your account.

^Gary

Gary - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 Support | Check System Status

View solution in original post

35 REPLIES 35

I am gettting the same error. Any luck resolving this issue?

i got same problem

any resolve now

Did you get this working? It is doing the same to me this morning.

New

Hello !

When I'm trying to install Wordpress on my Addon Domain - I'm getting  error 

ErrorInstallatron is temporarily disabled. Please contact your admin

Please fix this error 😞

Thanks 

I just talked to the customer support. They said Installatron is a 3rd party software and they are having some issues with the company and their service is currently unavailable. So you can go ahead and perform a manual installation of WordPress. You'll have to google and look that up. Hope it helps.

New

Getting Same Error 😞 

Its been like this since early morning today. Sucks that GoDaddy do not have customer support on Sundays.

This is still happening, I can't get godaddy on the phone. Good i'm all my sites to new servers soon (NOT godaddy servers)

New

Yah I was trying to install Wordpress since last night... so I did it the ole manual way... Went pretty smooth. Hope this helps some of you! http://www.wpexplorer.com/install-wordpress-manually

Hi All.

This issue has been resolved. If anyone is still having trouble with Installatron, please call Support to review your account.

^Gary

Gary - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 Support | Check System Status

View solution in original post

The issue is not resolved, spoke with GoDaddy last night. 

I'm a novice WordPress user. I designed a WordPress website and then I chose to delete it all together and start over with a new design. I wanted to delete all related files of course, so I went to the Installatron and uninstalled WordPress from there. After that, I tried installing WordPress again and it said "Installatron is temporarily disabled. Please contact your administrator."

I then reset my whole hosting account, hoping that everything would reset to factory settings and I'd be able to start over again. But I'm still getting this error. Any idea why this is happening and how I can fix this? 

Thanks

I think this issue is all around GoDaddy accounts and not limited to yours. I tried installing on a new domain few minutes ago, I got the temporarily disabled error. 

Hope they sort it out soon.

I'm getting the same error.  I came here looking for solutions.

M

@sheryl wrote:

I'm getting the same error.  I came here looking for solutions.

Me too.  I erased everything to start over twice.  Still disabled

@adilsherpao wrote:

I'm a novice WordPress user. I designed a WordPress website and then I chose to delete it all together and start over with a new design. I wanted to delete all related files of course, so I went to the Installatron and uninstalled WordPress from there. After that, I tried installing WordPress again and it said "Installatron is temporarily disabled. Please contact your administrator."

I then reset my whole hosting account, hoping that everything would reset to factory settings and I'd be able to start over again. But I'm still getting this error. Any idea why this is happening and how I can fix this? 

Thanks

Same here, have you heard anything?

I am also facing same problem. Any update on this issue.

I have more than 10 wordpress websites on godaddy. First time facing this problem. Hopefully they will sort out 😕

I'm having the same problem.

I am new user at Godaddy. Since Morning I am getting this issue and not able to install any application. Please any help on this issue. I am not able to get the email id for support. Phone calling is not working,

Please suggest.