cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installing cPanel issue and showing "pending setup"

Hi, I have issue with installing cPanel.It's started and now in the state of "Pending setup" for almost several days. What I should do?Screen Shot 06-02-18 at 10.00 PM.JPGScreen Shot 06-02-18 at 09.59 PM.JPG

4 REPLIES 4

Re: cPanel issue

Hi @nikoladjuk, thanks for posting.

Sorry to hear about the trouble you're having with your account. If your account is still displaying the pending setup, you will want to call Support to review your hosting plan in detail. Support can be reached by calling any of the numbers on this page:

https://www.godaddy.com/contact-us.aspx

Gary - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 Support | Check System Status

Re: Installing cPanel issue and showing "pending setup"

I am also getting same issue. Not any help from godaddy support team. They every time said me wait 72hrs. What should I do 2-3 days. My all sites are down. I am not satisfaction with godaddy.
Super User III
Super User III

Be persistent and make sure you're speaking to the Hosting department and not Inbound. They'll have to go to tier 2 support to help with this but it's fairly easy. Just keep pressing.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Community Manager
Community Manager

@DigiLab - In addition to what @MrVapor and @GaryA mentioned, I'd also highly suggest clearing your browser cache and cookies if you haven't already done so. The account may already be set up, even though it doesn't look like it. Hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.