cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Mitigation never end

I can't receive emails properly to all my cpanel accounts since more than 15 days ago, I tested from gmail, hotmail, even godaddy itself. nothing received. however can't ping the server and the trace stops inside godaddy network.

I opened ticket 73544108 and followed up with 5 different support member in 3 different days with no action taken.. then the ticket suddenly disappeared no one of support members can find it, which is inappropriate and impolite.

All my problem is because of that my IP is in mitigation. officially mitigation started 4th of November (11 days ago) and never end till now. even after many escalations and requests to change the IP or server.

15 days of downtime is not called mitigation anymore.. It is called NO service. I can't continue with godaddy with such poor service and experts. 

This post is my last try before moving the same plan to another registrar offering better service and experts.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PL281
Super User II

@Mohamed-Abdou 

We are end users here in the community - there is nothing specifically we can do to address this issue. My understanding is this happens when an account gets flagged for abuse - either for content or traffic. I am not sure what the steps are to resolve it, but my understanding is that is is a manual process. 

My suggestion is to call into support and see what additional information is needed / required and if there is anything more you can do from your side to move the review process along.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
PL281
Super User II

@Mohamed-Abdou 

We are end users here in the community - there is nothing specifically we can do to address this issue. My understanding is this happens when an account gets flagged for abuse - either for content or traffic. I am not sure what the steps are to resolve it, but my understanding is that is is a manual process. 

My suggestion is to call into support and see what additional information is needed / required and if there is anything more you can do from your side to move the review process along.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post